BBK – THE MODERN ONE-PASS BOILER
BKC has been supplying and producing hot water boilers for many years, and has gained a lot of experience over the years. For example, the modern BBK boiler is specially designed for ultra-low NOx emissions with a quiet combustion, which is achieved by applying a large diameter fire tube with a long burn-out length. NOx emissions of 35-40 mg at 3% O2 are possible, depending on the type of burner.
The BBK is a highly efficient single-pass boiler with an economiser and an efficiency of at least 83% without a condenser at full load and a return temperature of 65°C. The boiler has also been designed to work well together with a heat storage tank.
- The boiler has a wide firing range so that 35-40 mg NOx is realistic
- Silent combustion due to the one-pull principle
- Very low resistance, making it easy to use at height. Efficiency of at least 83% without condenser at full load and a return temperature of 65°C
- Can be transported up to 8Mcal without insulation in “40ft HC OT” container
- No separate shunt pump required
- The condenser is pre-assembled and therefore does not need to be transported and installed separately.
- The boiler operates with a ΔT of 25 °
WND – THE THREE-PASS BOILER
BKC supplies and produces the WND boiler in addition to hot water and low-pressure steam boilers. This has a water-cooled reversing box and front, a large water capacity and very low NOx emissions. This is achieved by using a large diameter firebox with a long burnout length.
Nox emissions of 50-60 mg at 3% O2 are possible, depending on the type of burner. The WND is a highly efficient three-pass boiler with a large heated surface. Efficiency is at least 83% with no condenser at full load. The boiler is designed to work independently or together with a heat storage tank.
- Short in length and therefore fits everywhere
- Firebreak diameter with NOx emissions of 50-60 mg at 3% O2
- The condenser is separate and can therefore be transported separately
- Efficiency of at least 83% without condenser at full load
BKC supplies and produces steam dryers, which have been developed to heat/dry the steam from a low-pressure steam boiler in order to achieve better steam quality. For new boilers we supply the steam dryer as a cassette in the second pass of the boiler. We supply a separate unit for existing situations.